Triplex Mud Pumps
ENGINEERED BY EXPERTS FOR HIGHEST QUALITY AND PRODUCT PERFORMANCE
Manufactured to withstand the toughest drilling and environmental conditions, our K-Series triplex mud pumps are ideal for all drilling applications. This legacy product features a balanced forged-steel crankshaft and Southwest Oilfield Products ‘L” Shaped modules which is essential to minimize wear, noise, and operating vibrations. These attributes are essential when drilling deeper high pressure formations, long laterals and when handling corrosive or abrasive fluids and slurries.
Every American Block triplex mud pump is manufactured and fully load tested before leaving our manufacturing campus, and is available in sizes ranging from 800 HP to 2200 HP. The American Block K1600 HP Mud Pump is also available in a 2000 HP up-grade version, when more HP is needed in the same 1600 HP footprint.
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL MAJOR BRAND FLUID END MODULES AND PUMP EXPENDABLES
- Complete unitizations are available with either AC or DC drive options and customized to suit customer design requirements.
- HEAVY-DUTY REINFORCED STEEL FRAME
- FORGED RELIEVED HERRINGBONE GEAR SET
- 7500 PSI MODULE UPGRADES AVAILABLE
- AGMA 10 QUALITY DOUBLE HELICAL GEAR SETS
- TWO-PIECE FLUID END DESIGN FOR EASY CHANGEABILITY