ANY SHEAVE, ANY SIZE, ANY APPLICATION, ON TIME → GUARANTEED
American Block is an industry leader in design and manufacture of wire rope sheaves, a reputation backed up by over 40 years of experience and field performance. Sheaves are available in diameters ranging from 20″ to 120″ and for any size of wire rope. Sheave bores can be made to accommodate roller bearings, bushings, snap rings or special designs. Our standard welded sheaves feature forged rings for reliable strength and durability, and full penetration welds between the web and hub for the strongest possible connection. Sheave grooves are flame hardened to 35 RC minimum for extended resistance against wear. The option for custom-designed sheaves is readily available, as most features can be easily adjusted to meet customer requirements. Sheaves assemblies are available with bearing, bushing, seals, snap rings and cover plates as installed options. We manufacture sheaves to API 8C, and third party certification such as ABS or DNV is available upon request.
- SIZES: 20″ TO 120″ FOR ANY DIAMETER OF WIRE ROPE
- CUSTOM DESIGN SHEAVES TO EXACT REQUIREMENTS
- ABS/DNV CERTIFICATION UPON REQUEST
- AVAILABLE AS ASSEMBLIES WITH BEARINGS, SEALS, SNAP RINGS, COVER PLATES.
- SHEAVE GROOVE FLAME HARDENED TO 35 RC MINIMUM TO ENSURE EXTENDED LIFE